Thank you for becoming a supporter of the Waldorf School of Orange County Playground and Central Yard. Project. With your gift, you join the community who values the intrinsic benefits of free play and its important role as a core component of Waldorf Education. Thank you for being part of the inspiration this beautiful new environment will bring to our students now, and far into the future.
By adding YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT to the amazing $306,000 already raised during the pre-launch phase, the $400,000 budget is well within reach! We are counting on our community to heroically carry the $400,000 torch across the finish line to bring this uplifted educational experience to our students for FALL 2016!
Donations may be made on this website in one lump sum or in installments over time. Checks for gifts made in one-lump sum may be mailed to: WSOC Playground Fund, 2350 Canyon Drive, Costa Mesa, Ca 92627.
The Waldorf School of Orange County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization so your gift is tax deductible.
Upon completion of this project a commemorative permanent display will be created in honor of the individuals and families who supported it. On the on-line donation form you may indicate how you would like to be recognized.
- Foundation Donors: Honoring gifts of $7,500 and above
- Enthusiast Donors: Honoring gifts of $2,500 - $7,499
- Heart of the Community Donors: Honoring gifts of all sizes up to $2,499
- The Hands Donors: Honoring contributions of in-kind donations of materials and labor. If you have access to discounted materials and labor, please contact Gina Illes at WSOC.
A heartfelt note about the $400,000 budget: As WSOC inherently seeks value for every dollar spent, the $400,000 completion budget is being made possible through the generous in-kind donations of materials and services provided by our construction partners. The design concepts on this website reflect a retail price tag well in excess of $400,000. Is it with great thanks to the community spirit of our partners we will be able to transform the Playground and Central Yard in a way never before imagined possible.
Payment Schedule Options:
- Lump Sum Payment: A single one time payment processed on day of registration
- Monthly Payments: A monthly payment processed on the 28th of each month
- Quarterly Payments: A payment processed once every 3 months on the 28th day of that month
- Semi-Annual Payments: A payment processed once every 6 months on the 28th day of that month
- Yearly Payments: A payment processed once a year, either on the 28th of March or June