Big Aftercare is available to students in grades 1-8. We currently offer a variety of enriching activities throughout the year. In addition, our program offers older students a focused place where they can complete homework assignments, practice instruments, or socialize with friends.
Daily Schedule for Big Aftercare
- 2:50 – 3:15 — Inside play
- 3:15 – 3:30 — Snack
- 3:30 – 4:00 — Outside play
- 4:00 – 4:45 — Homework time in a separate supervised classroom (for Grades 4-8 who have homework)
- 4:30 — All students not in homework session come inside for play
Big Aftercare is open from the end of the school day until 5:00 P.M.
- $8.00 per hour — Pre-reserved
- $12.00 per hour — Drop-in
Special Information for Grades 1 – 3
For students staying past 1:10pm on early release days, parents need to pre-reserve aftercare so that our staff can plan appropriately. Unreserved time will be billed accordingly. Parents still need to pre-reserve for these students so that the staff may plan accordingly. Standard rates apply for students remaining in Big Aftercare after 2:50 P.M.