The Application Process
The TA application and all documentation must be submitted by the TA deadline set by the TA Mandate Group: February 15, 2020. These include:
- A copy of current and previous years’ tax returns (including supporting documents such as 1099s and W2s)
- 12 months of bank statements for all accounts and credit cards
- 6 months of paycheck stubs
- Any other documents requested during the application process by the Tuition Mandate Group
New families must be accepted by WSOC faculty before contracting and financial arrangements are to begin, including applying for TA. While as a rule Tuition Adjustment is not made available to new families, exceptions might be made in certain circumstances. Tuition Adjustment Mandate Group review and approval is required for such exceptions.
To request an exception, please send a letter with a detailed explanation to:
WSOC Budget Mandate Group
℅ Jeff Barth, Finance Director
Returning families applying should submit their Registration Application, indicating on the form they wish to apply for TA by the registration deadline. The family will be sent an application that is to be completed and submitted with supporting financial documents by the deadline given.
- All TA applicants are pre-screened to ensure their financial situation prevents them from paying the full tuition amount. Should the request be declined, the family will be notified in writing and given the opportunity to appeal.
- If the request is approved, the family is notified in writing and invited to a conversation with the TA Conversationalist.
- The TA Conversation involves completing the Tuition Adjustment Agreement and creating a Conversation Report.
- All documents are reviewed and finalized, and documents are mailed to the family and an ACH withdrawal set up for the agreed-upon monthly tuition withdrawal.
We want to help! Please contact WSOC’s TA coordinator, Shauna Forsum, with any further questions about the program.