Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Application Process
The application process for Nursery, Pre-K and Kindergarten begins with a mandatory Early Childhood Orientation Evening – please go to our Events Calendar to see specific dates for these events.
Applications may be completed at any time throughout the year, but those received prior to the application deadline will receive priority. If there are spaces remaining following this first round of applicants, additional applicants will be considered.
Participation in our Playgroup program is beneficial, but is not a requirement for consideration to Pre-Kindergarten.
To request an application click HERE.
- Complete WSOC application online – this is an opportunity for us to learn about you and your child.
- Application Fee of $100.00
- If a class is full, your application will be placed on file to be contacted when a space becomes available. A new application must be filled out for each academic year. Only one fee is required.
- If there is space available in the class, the application will be forwarded to the Early Childhood Faculty for discussion and decision based upon class size and make-up.
- If agreed, the applicant and parents are invited to a Family Interview with the class teacher(s).
- If it is agreed that it would be beneficial, the student may be invited to visit the class for one or more days.
- A decision will be sent in writing to the applicant.
- If an offer has been made, a student may not begin class until Registration has been completed.