High School Application Process
Applications for the high school may be submitted at any time during the year. Students are considered and accepted year round pending space availability.
To request an application click HERE.
- Complete Parent and Student Questionnaires
- Complete Student Self-Portrait
- Upload Photograph of the Student
- Upload copies of any Assessments or Testing
- Parent distributes Teacher Evaluations to Math, English, Counselor or Class Teachers – all three are required. Please remind the teachers to return the forms directly to the school prior to the deadline.
- If you are requesting entrance mid-year, please include a Recent Progress Report from your child’s current teacher(s)
- Parent distributes Transcript Release Form to Current School. It is the parent’s responsibility to follow up with the school to be certain this is provided to WSOC.
- If entering Grade 9: Take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) and attach results for us
- If entering Grades 10, 11 or 12: Attach results of testing from Grade 9 entry to former school
- For testing locations and information about the ISEE – http://erblearn.org/parents/admission/isee
- $100.00 non-refundable fee – Note: this is not a guarantee of entry.
Once your application is “complete” with all of the above, we will schedule a Shadow Day and Parent & Student Interview.
Applications are considered “complete” and will be processed when all of the above has been received.
Decision letters will be mailed after interview and shadow day has been completed.
After a student has been accepted, an end-of-year transcript from the student’s current school should be provided to:
Waldorf School of Orange County
Attn: Admissions Director
2350 Canyon Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627