- Description: Every year crafters are needed to create wonderful little dolls, ornaments, mobiles and much more to sell at our festivals—the most gorgeous, hand-made things, which are truly to die for, plus all the proceeds go to the school! If you are good with your hands and love to make things, come join the fun. Jobs include hand sewing, gluing and knitting.
- Description: Bring lunch and/or refreshments for visiting teachers and other guests of the school. Jobs include cooking, baking, and decorating.
- Description: The Slice of Heaven is the coffee and pastry service located in The Company of Angels. Jobs include coordinating baked goods and making morning coffee.
- Description: Acknowledge community leaders for support of our school. Organize and support teacher/staff appreciation events. Jobs Include purchasing gift items, writing thank you notes, coordinating staff appreciation events.
- Description: Participate in organizing the parent publication for community. Jobs include gathering articles, collecting advertisements, designing the layout of the newsletter.
- Description: Helping students and parents check books in and out, re-shelving books, cataloging new and donated books. Jobs include checking books in and out, cataloging, and helping students and parents locate books.
- Description: This committee focuses its efforts on maintaining and improving the aesthetics of our campus; it organizes "all hands" Campus Beautification Days each year. These days involve all families helping in a community spirit to beautify our campus. Jobs include planting, landscape design, watering, general landscape maintenance, etc.
We are an Amazon.com associate! Up to 8% of your purchase goes to WSOC when you enter the Amazon.com site from this link. Please share with your friends and family.