- Target.com: Is your Target charge card or Target VISA helping WSOC? Our number is 28060. At target.com, go to 'in the community' and follow the prompts from there (this is Target's way of giving to schools as they do not participate in scrip fundraising). This is a 'random act of kindness;' we don't know who earns what amounts of $$ for WSOC.
- GoodSearch.com: Do you goodsearch.com? WSOC earns 1 cent for each search you perform via goodsearch.com, a search engine powered by Yahoo. It all adds up, especially with the number of searches for online purchasing these days. No strings attached!
- Ralphs.com: Ralphs Club card — are you registered? Our number is 80234, at ralphs.com under 'Community Contribution' section. Track-able scrip credit for your family. Sign up your friends and family too!
- eScrip.com: Ask your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to sign up and give their ID number and name to you, so you can turn those into The Scrip Store. Then, when their name, ID number and earnings appear on our monthly report, your family earns scrip credit! In fact, for every FIVE names and eScrip.com ID numbers that you turn into The Scrip Store, you'll be given $25.00 of your choice of scrip!
- Double-dipping encouraged: have you registered your Vons/Pavilions/Safeway club card on eScrip.com yet? When you do, then your family earns scrip credit automatically AND if you use Vons/Pavilions/Safeway gift cards (available in $25's and $100's) for payment, you'll earn TWICE!
The Scrip Store...Turning everyday shopping...Into classroom dollars!