High School Application Procedure
All of these must be received in order for your application to be considered complete and be processed
Application Deadline: Friday, February 6, 2015
- Complete and return Parent and Student Questionnaires
- Complete and return Student Self Portrait
- Parent distributes Teacher Evaluations to Math, English, Counselor or Class Teachers – all three are required. Please remind the teachers to return the forms prior to the deadline.
- Parent distributes Transcript Release Form to current school to be returned directly to WSOC. It is the parent's responsibility to make certain this is completed by the current school.
- Take Explore Test or Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) and attach results for us
- For date(s) of Explore testing at WSOC, contact WSOC Administrator - Gina Illes
- For information about the Aspire test - CLICK HERE
- For information about the ISEE test - CLICK HERE
- Return application with $75 non-refundable fee - Checks should be made out to: Waldorf School of O.C. – Please Note: this is not a guarantee of entry
- Attach a Photograph of the student to the application
- We will schedule a Shadow Day
- We will confirm a Parent & Student Interview
Applications are "complete" and will be processed when all of the above has been received.
Decision letters will be mailed after Shadow Day and Interview are completed.
After a student has been accepted, an end-of-year transcript from the student's current school should be provided to:
Waldorf School of Orange County
Attn: High School Admissions
2350 Canyon Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Admission questions may be directed to our Admission Director Linda Timmons or by calling 949-574-7775 x221.
* Late applications are accepted if there is space in the class.
Fully Accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges