High School Application Procedure
All of these must be received in order for your application to be considered complete
Application Deadline: Friday, February 1, 2013
- Complete and return Parent and Student Questionnaires
- Student - complete and return self-portrait
- Distribute Teacher Evaluation and Transcript Release Forms to current school
These forms to be returned directly to WSOC Admissions Director
- Schedule and take Explore test
- For date(s) of Explore testing at WSOC, contact WSOC Administrator - Gina Illes
- For information about the Explore test - CLICK HERE
- For information about the ISEE test - CLICK HERE
- Return application with $75 non-refundable fee
- We will schedule a shadow day
- We will schedule parent and student interview
- Attach a photograph of the student
Decision letters will be mailed after interview and shadow day have been completed.
After a student has been accepted, an end-of-year transcript from the student's current school should be provided to:
Waldorf School of Orange County
2350 Canyon Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Admission questions may be directed to our Admission Director Linda Timmons or by calling 949-574-7775 x221.
* Late applications are accepted if there is space in the class.
Fully Accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges